Instructional Designer (German speaking)
£200- £300 per day
Our client a global organisation is looking for a creative Instructional Designer to bring to life their existing and new e-Learning content focussing on sales enablement.
You will be responsible for working with subject matter experts and creating detailed storyboards and scripts for engaging e-Learning solutions.
- Use instructional design expertise to understand and create compelling digital learning
- Liaise with subject matter experts to determine objectives
- Create detailed storyboards and scripts
- Work closely with the content developer and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an instructional design / e-learning design role
- Articulate, possessing gravitas, confident dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including English and German