Digital Learning Developer
£30K- £35K Basic Salary
|Job type||Contract6- month FTC|
This is a brand-new role within our global corporate client, looking for a Learning Designer to support the Learning Manager with the creation of content for blended learning solutions for internal employees.
This is a salaried role and would require you to be on the company pay roll.
- Work with the Learning Manager, SME’s and business partners to design and develop new digital and blended learning interventions across the organisation throughout the UK
- Determine the best solution based on the subject matter and target audience
- Create e-learning, visuals, HTML pages, print documents, video and audio resources and identify new innovations
- Work with external suppliers and internal stakeholders on a variety of subject areas including technical, leadership and performance
- Experience in an e-learning designer/ developer role
- Familiarity with SCORM/ HTML5 publishing to learning management systems (LMS)
- Ability to edit and film videos to be used in e-learning and stand-alone
- Graphic design skills with use of the adobe creative suite
- Competent with rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adapt
- Experience developing blended learning solutions in a corporate environment an advantage