Head of Digital Learning
£60K Basic Salary
|Role||Operations and delivery, Management and senior|
Great opportunity with a well-established and multi-award-winning organisation seeking a digital learning evangelist to head up the learning design team and explore and implement innovative new learning offerings.
In this client facing role, you will scope out solutions with clients, lead on treatments and work in a pre-sales capacity, helping to produce compelling proposals, white papers etc.
- Collaborate with the sales and learning design teams to define and deliver solutions that are commercially competitive as well as profitable for the business
- Research the digital learning market and share knowledge and ideas with the business
- Assist with developing propositions for customers and innovative solutions
- Using your in-depth understanding of learning pedagogy, lead and encourage the e-learning design team to enable goals to be achieved
- Present at client meetings and speak at industry conferences
- Experience in a Senior Instructional Designer role with strategic capabilities, including management responsibility
- Strong team management skills with thought leadership, inspiration and passion
- Expert in the full e-learning lifecycle from conception through to launch with extensive knowledge of the learning technologies sector
- Proven ability to present at industry conferences and seminars
- Proven experience scoping solutions with clients, assisting with sales proposals, marketing collateral etc.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Decisive and proactive approach