Leadership Assessment Associate
C45K - £50K + Extensive Benefits
||Learning and development
||Operations and delivery, Management and senior
A unique opportunity for a passionate HRM or learning/talent professional to join our client, a global management consultancy seeking a specialist practitioner with significant experience in all aspects of the application of psychometric assessment.
As a Leadership Assessment Associate, you will have an ability to engage stakeholders at a strategic level. You will be seeking an opportunity to develop your skills and career with a multi-client focus and develop your true passion for occupational psychology and organisational development.
You will be experienced conducting and analysing psychological assessment within a corporate or consulting capacity.
Why is this job so good?
- You will join a global organisation
- You will engage with world leading companies and teams conducting assessment of top tier talent
- You will develop your skills and experience in an environment where personal growth is unlimited
- Produce world class deliverables on projects across multiple time zones
- To assist and where appropriate, lead in client engagement scenarios helping to develop and foster client relationships and opportunities
- To deliver assessment solutions for teams, organisations and executives with varied cultures styles and sectors
- EMEA Travel approximately 40%
- Excellent academic background
- Strong commercial focus and an understanding and appreciation of management consultancy
- At least 3 years’ experience in talent assessment for example Hogan, MBTI, Mcquaig, Thompson, Insights, CEB, SHL etc.
- A focus and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills