Up to £27K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Location||East Midlands, West Midlands, Midlands - Home Based|
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
We’re looking for an Apprenticeships Assessor to support learners during their apprenticeship journey!
You’ll work remotely supporting delegates on Level 3 & 5 Leadership Management apprenticeships following assessment guidance provided by Awarding Bodies including ILM and CMI.
- Deliver inductions and register learners to their apprenticeship qualification
- Assess learners on apprenticeships and accredited programmes
- Record documentation for specific units when needed
- Mark written assignments and provide internal verification for accredited programmes
- Deliver tutorial support webinars to learners on apprenticeship programmes
- Monitor learners progress and verify work within internal systems
- Ensure support is aligned with the programme content delivered by the Trainers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an assessment and mentoring role or equivalent
- Experience within apprenticeships and the systems and procedures is essential
- Assessor qualified e.g. D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Organised, target-driven, proactive individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with learners and managers
- Coaching experience is desirable
Must hold a full driving license and have access to a car with willingness to travel UK wide.