Established freelance developer with end-to-end instructional design, including needs assessment, storyboarding, design, development and implementation of a variety of online and blended learning programs. Has worked for a wide range of clients including, but not limited to, Blackboard UK, Scania AB, Adidas, Ministry of Defence, PPD Pharmaceutical, Virtual College, DVLA NIH US and others.
- Will relocate: no
- Will commute: Visit site if required occasionally
- Availabilty: Immediate
Key skills and experience
- Able to translate storyboards into engaging digital learning experiences, utilising design techniques and digital learning authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise and Captivate.
- Content editor and writer
- Application of ID models and theories such as ADDIE, Blooms Taxonomy.
- Proficient in Storyline, Articulate, Rise Adobe CC tools, Vyond and Camtasia
All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to Blue Eskimo’s terms of business, unless agreed otherwise. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by Blue Eskimo (whether introduced in writing, orally or via our website) you are accepting Blue Eskimo’s terms of business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of Blue Eskimo. view terms of business