£35K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies, Training|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Fantastic opportunity with a highly successful learning provider. Your responsibility will focus on the coordination and creation of high quality, successful bids.
- Create high quality bids, proposals, responses to tenders etc.
- Monitoring and acting on bid alerts on tracking websites
- Project manage individual bids from receipt to contract closure
- Manage the day to day implementation of the bid process to include bid analysis, distribution of documents, planning and input from the business whilst ensuring adherence to quality and processes
- Build and maintain positive and sustainable relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate involvement and buy-in
- Collaboration with co-bidders and external stakeholders
- Recommend appropriate improvements regarding capability for bid writing
- Plan and organise workload to ensure the delivery of effective and successful bids
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years in a Bid Writer role within an educational or learning organisation
- Experience of developing successful propositions and tendering for complex bids
- Knowledge and experience of research techniques and of writing research documents, business cases and propositions
- Demonstrable evidence of engaging with and influencing wide and varied groups of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the legal aspects of bids, tenders etc.
- Project planning and management experience desirable for complex or high impact bids
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure