Contract Instructional Designer
£250 per day
|Job type||Contract4-5 months|
|Work hours||Full time|
An excellent contract opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated instructional designer!
You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a suite of effective software solutions.
- Consult with subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand subject matter and discuss learning approaches
- Design creative learning solutions
- Use a range of authoring tools to create effective learning solutions including eLearning, video, simulations and reference resources
- Manage LMS implementation
- Instructional Design related qualifications are desirable
- Knowledge of eLearning standards such as SCORM, xAPI etc.
- 3 years’ experience in an Instructional Designer role or similar
- Proven success designing blended learning programmes
- Previous experience in a contract role
- Demonstrable experience working with a LMS
- Experience of liaising with stakeholders regarding learning requirements
- Experience of using e-learning content authoring tools
- Excellent instructional design skills
- Ability to engage with SMEs to understand diverse and complex subjects quickly
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experienced creating blended learning solutions
- Ability to use authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Elucidat, GoMo etc.