£40K-£50K Basic Salary + Commission
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
Our Client is a leading e-learning specialist with a reputation for delivering high quality, high impact projects for clients across a range of business areas. They pride themselves in employing the very best people in the industry and in having created a hugely enjoyable and rewarding working environment. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be an experienced client-focused Account Director with demonstrable solution-based selling skills.
This role requires a solid understanding of the e-learning industry and experience selling bespoke, digital learning solutions.
- Deliver/exceed Annual Sales targets of c£1mil.
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships
- Maintain a strong business partnership and grow revenue from allocated key accounts
- Grow accounts through cross and up selling of our client’s services and solutions
- Develop new business by qualifying and following up leads
- Research prospect contacts/companies and make initial contact
- Present and propose e-learning solutions, through face to face meetings, telephone calls, email, WebEx, and written proposals
- Be 100% accountable for the sales process at every stage from lead qualification to solution implementation
- Ensure appropriate company brand values are maintained
- Respond appropriately to all assigned in-bound leads/enquires
- Work with the Bid/Proposal Teams
- Keep accurate sales records using Salesforce.com CRM
- Attend Marketing events and Exhibitions as required
- Clean/full driving licence and willingness to travel within UK
- Relevant education is desirable
- Experience selling e-learning solutions or
- An understanding of the Learning industry
- Client and quality focused
- Highly motivated to achieve sales quota
- Demonstrate ambition to exceed sales targets
- Focused on finishing tasks and following through on agreed deliverables
- Be comfortable with all levels of decision makers
- Strong solution-based selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Able to close business efficiently and effectively
- Confident, focused and self-motivated
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- IT literate - Microsoft Office, Email etc.