L&D Sales Advisor
£25K-£35K Base + Bonus
|Location||Yorkshire & Humberside|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced L&D sales advisor to join a leading provider of online learning. You’ll be advising current and prospect clients on products and services, ensuring outstanding customer service and maximising sales.
This role involves a split between business development and L&D consultancy.
- Create longstanding relationships with new and existing clients
- Generate new business and convert warm and cold leads via phone, email and events etc.
- Give advice to potential clients regarding best company solutions for their underlying business needs
- Manage current accounts, ensuring growth and maximum spend is achieved
- Design and create high quality proposals to prospect clients
- Relevant educational experience required
- 2-3 years’ experience selling learning solutions in commercial B2B environment
- Experience generating leads and closing sales whilst working towards a monetary target of £200K
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience managing several accounts
- Experience writing high quality bids and proposals
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills