£30K-£35K Basic Salary
Are you an eLearning Designer with a creative flair? This is your opportunity to make a difference and work within the third sector!
In this role, you will have the chance to design and develop innovative and engaging eLearning.
- Carry out the full learning cycle, including consulting with clients, TNA, storyboarding and developing eLearning
- Upload the eLearning content onto the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Design graphics for the eLearning and the LMS
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Support the evaluation of the learning programmes
- Experience of carrying out the full instructional design process
- Experience of developing eLearning using authoring tools e.g. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Experience of using Learning Management Systems
- Strong understanding of instructional design processes
- Knowledgeable in creating SCORM compliant eLearning
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of graphic design principles is desirable