£35K-£40K Basic Salary
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Instructional Designer to join a growing team.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for writing engaging scripts for video and eLearning content, whilst liaising SME’s and eLearning Developers to ensure a suitable, high quality learning solution is created.
- You will liaise with subject-matter-experts (SMEs) to understand the learning objectives
- Prepare content and bring together resources
- Write detailed scripts for audio and video learning
- Collaborate with eLearning Developers to ensure the content fits the original brief and is of high quality
- Work on multiple projects at one time and communicate with others effectively
- Instructional Design related qualifications are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience in an Instructional Designer role
- Experience of liaising with stakeholders regarding learning requirements
- Ability to understand diverse and complex subjects quickly
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills