Curriculum/ Course Manager- 9-12 month FTC
£45K-£50K Basic Salary
|Location||London, Northwest, West Midlands|
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Training|
|Job type||Contract9-12 months|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Programme management, planning and implementation of a range of courses across technical (e.g. Tax and audit) or non-technical (soft skills) for one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, ensuring smooth effective delivery and exceptional service. A truly exceptional opportunity for a strong project or programme manager with a background or deep interest in learning and development.
- Manage all stages of the learning cycle accountable for project initiation, budgets, reporting and logistics.
- Work closely with the design team, course executives and portfolio managers, providing support and ensuring projects run smoothly
- Brief and prepare colleagues to prepare them for delivery of training events.
- Act as a primary point of contact for subject responsibility.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers for the delivery of events
- Relevant project management qualification desirable but not essential
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Project Management and budgets experience
- Experienced in working with L&D/ e-learning projects
- Experience managing/coaching team members and taking responsibility for the delivery of projects
- Excellent and demonstrable project/programme management skills
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Excellent communication and highly motivated to exceed expectations