C£35K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
A unique opportunity to join an organisation with a truly socially valuable mission. You will to help develop learning technology making a genuine difference in the health sector and benefiting us all.
You will join a great working environment with an established organisation with a start-up feel, operating an agile/scrum framework. You will play a key role in assisting in the development of core functionality.
- Design and Develop functionality that supports customers.
- Back end development of APIs, ideally in NodeJS
- Adapt to developing solutions in a start-up environment
- Responsible for negotiating and agreeing priorities both within the internal development team and across multiple product owners
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
- Relevant education is advantageous
- Familiar with relational databases such as MS/MYSQL and/or MongoDB
- Previous experience building back end APIs, ideally in NodeJS.
- Experience working with Jira Software and Service Desk would be advantageous
- Ability to translate complex technical challenges into simple actions
- Excellent problem solver
- Supporting the business to achieve its purpose of unlocking possibility and creating space for change