Learning Solutions Consultant
£50K-£60K Basic Salary
|Sector||Learning and development|
A superb opportunity with a multi-award winning provider of learning solutions, in a varied role collaborating with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts and sales teams to scope and design innovative learning content and programmes, consult with clients and assist in producing compelling sales proposals.
With a strong background in blended learning design and proven client facing skills, you will also be experienced at presenting at industry events.
- Liaise and collaborate with clients to scope learning objectives and appropriate solutions
- Work closely with the learning design team in creating digital learning and blended learning content and programmes
- Conduct learning needs analysis as and when required
- Assist in responding to client queries in relation to digital learning, learning technologies and industry developments, trends etc.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create compelling digital learning and blended learning solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to help in responding to requests for information, sales proposals etc.
- Speak at relevant industry events such as conferences, seminars etc.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of quality learning design at all times
- Minimum of three years of experience working within a commercially focused learning design team, preferably within a lead role
- Educated in learning and development design methodologies
- Proven experience of scoping blended learning solutions in a highly customer focused role
- Proven ability to engage at senior level within clients, with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Possessing in-depth knowledge of the current and likely future developments within digital learning and learning technologies
- Excellent presentation skills, adept at speaking at industry events as a ‘learning evangelist’
- Proven track record designing and developing e-learning and blended learning programmes
- In-depth understanding of learning methodologies and assessment methods e.g. Kirkpatrick, 70:20:10
- Proven success writing complex proposals and bids
- Innovative, creative and solutions focused