£35k Basic Salary
|Role||Learning content development|
Our client, an award-winning leading provider of digital learning solutions are looking for an eLearning Developer to join their creative, driven L&D team. Within this role you will be working collaboratively with the team to create engaging digital learning content for a variety of external global stakeholders.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Creating digital learning content using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline
- Support with the curation of ideas for creating creative learning content
- Liaising with internal teams and clients to ensure requirements for the digital learning content have been met
- Identifying and implementing engaging elements within the learning such as graphics, video’s etc.
- Test and quality assure e-learning content thoroughly
- A creative individual with graphic design skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Profound knowledge of using the Articulate Suite including Storyline and Rise
- Sufficient knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Highly organised with great time-management, managing, prioritising, and taking responsibility for own workload
- A person who has a “can-do” approach with a deep interest in creating innovative learning content
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in a digital learning role, ideally in development
- Proficient in using content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Articulate Suite
- Qualifications in Media Production or Graphic Design are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.