Senior Learning Technology Consultant
£65K-£75K Basic Salary
This is the position that you’ve been waiting for! Playing a leadership role within this amazing company, taking the lead on the delivery of technology-led solutions. You’ll consult and engage with clients, diagnose their requirements, make proposals, work with suppliers, oversee projects and keep up to date with the industry.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Lead and be wholly responsible for the end-to-end process for technology bids, RFPs and pitches
- Help to choose the solutions, calculating costs and prices, writing responses and help when pitching to clients
- Be aware of current and upcoming projects, being able to contribute and manage the general process regardless of the type of project it is
- Oversee and build an efficient helpdesk support function and other relevant processes
- Consult with clients about learning objectives, learner journeys etc
- Manage the renewal processes for clients, providing a support function and service level agreement
- Research new technologies and their application and inspire your team to do the same
- Confident driving projects forward, overseeing the programme, making decisions and solving problems
- Ambitious with a passion to drive results and shape the future of the learning strategy
- Managing, coaching and leading a function
- Ability of knowing when to lead and when to participate and support
- A curiosity to continually develop learning solutions via research
- Willingness to take responsibility on projects and inspire teams when necessary
- Need to have experience of working with commercial salesbid teams to help with RFPs, sales proposals, etc
- Understand how to map competencies using assessment tools and AI in platforms
- Previous experience as a Senior Learning Consultant or similar would be advantageous
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.
Develop continuous learning skills
Supporting individuals to develop self-directed and self-managed learning skills to drive independent, collaborative and networked learning (includes informally, formally, personally, professionally and in the workplace).