An exciting opportunity with a multi-award-winning learning platform provider. You will blend technical skills with project management experience to deliver compelling solutions that align analytics with the business strategy. Working collaboratively with stakeholders, leading projects and gathering data. You’ll demonstrate success in the role by managing projects and developing intelligence across all business functions, strategies and implementing plans to strengthen and advance business performance.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Develop, manage and lead various projects
- Define and deliver individual project deliverables
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders and manage project teams in delivering the projects
- Project plan, scope, budget, resource management, time management, communications, risk management, QA and testing, user training, ongoing maintenance and support
- Gather analytics including - analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modelling methods, business process, rules and logic
- Effectively gather data to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements, JAD sessions (working with customers and stakeholders on the design and development of the applications) and key analytical troubleshooting
- Competent in analysing data and reporting efficiently to stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable strong project management, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to set strategic direction but also work in detail
- Resilient and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a demanding environment
- Thorough working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC modelsmethodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of software development projects and the learning industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Leveraging data-enabled decisions to improve people and organisational performance.
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.