Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery, and revenue generation for several client accounts. The role will focus on strategic and day to day client relationships, identifying new opportunities for increasing revenue through up-sell and cross- selling our clients products. In addition, the Client Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer retention and renewal. This role is a hybrid working model with 2-3 days in our clients Gloucester office.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Identify upselling and cross-sales opportunities in existing clients while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate pipeline.
- Maintain a high level of customer renewals.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of client facing activity from monthly reviews to annual reviews and renewal strategies.
- Ensuring contractual requirements are understood and delivered implementing clear action plans when risk to this is identified.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple client accounts at one time.
- Strong presentational skills and the ability to drive and contribute to changes in the client business which supports value add initiatives.
- Strong people and relationship building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience in a Client Relationship Management role in a B2B setting
- Educated to a degree level is highly desirable.