Project Manager - Systems
Up to £70K Basic Salary depending on experience
|Role||Operations and delivery|
|Work hours||Full time|
We’re working with a growing technology company who are looking for an adaptable project manager to oversee the design, development and successful delivery of various systems projects.
You will be commercially minded and work client facing with regular travel.
- Manage client projects ensuring successful delivery
- Manage scope, budgets, risks and internal content creation and development
- Manage a communications strategy and liaise regularly with stakeholders
- Be the point of contact and liaison between different delivery teams
- Deliver project reporting and performance metrics
- Project management qualification would be an advantage - PRINCE2
- IT Degree or equivalent
- Experience of systems-based project management such as SAP, ERP, Workday Oracle etc.
- Experience in a blue-chip organisation or consultancy environment
- Bespoke and package applications development and implementation
- Understanding of project managing all aspects of the training lifecycle from TNA through to evaluation
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to make effective decisions
- Able to lead a team of consultants
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Willing to travel as required