Learning Technology Innovation Specialist
C£50K Basic Salary
|Job type||Contract12 Month Fixed-Term-Contract|
|Role||Creative, Management and senior|
You are an exceptional Learning and Development professional with extensive experience of the design of skills-based learning in a corporate environment. You have a strong understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design theory in a fully blended environment. You understand and are passionate about the application of emerging learning technology and harnessing its power to deliver exceptional learner experience and looking to test your skills in one of the worlds most respected global organisations.
- Input into the design of high-quality emerging learning technology platforms to meet complex stakeholder requirements.
- Design blended learning programmes including video, eLearning and face-to-face training assets
- Consult with stakeholders to understand articulate and position effective learning solutions
- Propose effective methods and content to meet learning objectives across a complex organisation
- Collaborate with and lead projects with internal teams to scope the learning objectives and design learner pathways
- Work with subject matter experts to design effective learning interventions
- Act as a thought leader and promote best practice
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of and interest in all aspects of learning design, theory and digital learning technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of and interest in all aspects of learning delivery and blended learning including e-learning, video and learning technology
- Deep understanding of learning theory, concepts and principles
- Ability to design high quality blended learning across all delivery mediums (digital e-learning, video face to face, facilitated)
- Proficient in developing learning using the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills