Sales and Business Development Executive
£35K-£40K Basic + £60K OTE
Our client is an agile international organisation who create innovative digital learning solutions. This fast-growing company translate content into any language to improve access to everyone around the globe. If you aspire to join a young, vibrant organisation with a social purpose that’s ready to expand, this is the perfect opportunity.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through lead generation and discovery to contract negotiation.
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue to deadlines.
- Engage with prospects to position solutions through strategic, consultative and value-based selling.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement through a combination of campaigns, inbound strategies and market sector knowledge / intelligence.
- Design outreach campaigns and execute them. Iterate accordingly based on results.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Understand customer needs and partner with the design team to provide valuable feedback.
- Represent the client at industry events, networking and when presenting our solutions.
- Work with total autonomy and create KPIs and sales targets
- Account management, contracting and invoicing
- 2 years sales experience in Learning Technology
- A top performer have a commitment to overachievement.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Accurate forecasting skills.
- Ability to identify and create business opportunities and progress these from qualification to close.
- Experience of working with partners and networks to create and close contracts.
- Applicable consultative sales experience.
- Team player. Able to work remotely as part of a team.
- Ability to be self sufficient and take ownership of results.
- Native level of English. Other languages a plus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience