Learning and Development Trainer
£35K - £40K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Role||Operations and delivery|
A truly fantastic opportunity with a highly prestigious and established brand for an experienced Trainer.
You will take responsibility for assisting the Learning and Development Manager in designing and delivering training materials for new and existing staff with a focus on the end customer experience.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) and design high quality training materials
- Develop collaborative relationships across the business and work with key stakeholders or external subject matter experts (SME) to identify training curriculum
- Deliver internal and external training as required
- Facilitate the induction programme
- Provide feedback to the business on latest trends within the sector
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- Degree educated or equivalent with extensive experience developing training materials
- Experience using a blended learning approach – digital, eLearning, webinar, classroom etc.
- Experience delivering training with a focus on customer experience within the luxury environment is desirable
- Hands on facilitation and delivery of training sessions
- Outstanding rapport building skills
- Professional business acumen