Sales Executive - Training
£30K-£35K - Basic Salary + Bonus
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exciting new role for a motivated sales professional within a growing training solutions company. You will be following up in-bound leads, developing new business and managing, upselling some accounts. The role will be partly home based. Experience of selling training, digital learning or related solutions is essential.
This role is the first of it's kind within this company and therefore requires someone to have a sound understanding of the full sales cycle and be willing to contribute to decisions surrounding the role.
- Manage and conduct the entire sales cycle for training solutions
- Achieve personal sales targets (First year circa £200K)
- Undertake new business duties, researching prospect areas and follow up inbound leads
- Manage current accounts, ensuring repeat business and identifying upselling opportunities
- Attend meetings with prospects and current clients to consultatively discuss appropriate learning solutions.
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- relevant educational experience desirable
- A motivated and dedicated sales professional with experience selling training, e-learning or related solutions
- Confident attending meetings with both prospect and current clients
- Proven experience of hitting personal revenue targets of at least £200K
- Able to work from both office and home
- Ability to both drive new business and convert warm leads
- Excellent rapport building and telephone skills
- Consultative sales ability (Services and not just product)
- Genuinely passionate about selling and researching new prospect clients