Account Manager - Learning
£30K-£35K Base Salary + Bonus
|Role||Sales and marketing|
|Work hours||Full time|
Are you looking to join a reputable training provider with a great client base? Do you possess proven B2B success selling learning solutions? Are you looking for a role that is all about growing existing client revenues with proactive profiling, up-selling, cross-selling and great client relationship building? Please read on!
This role requires proven experience in account management and confidence to research and approach new contacts to ensure account growth.
- • Manage a selection of client accounts to nurture and ensure maximum spend through up-selling and cross selling areas of the business
- • Full responsibility for your clients and be accountable for researching and adding new contacts to the CRM for sales development and e-marketing purposes
- • Research prospective departments and contacts by using social media, marketing resources and recent articles, ensuring all CRM information is kept up to date.
- • Attend client meetings as and when required, ensuring outstanding customer service at all times
- • Achievement of personal sales targets
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
- • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B sales and/or account management role
- • Experience selling learning solutions in a commercial (B2B) sales environment
- • Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders in ‘Blue Chip’ clients
- • Passionate and hungry to learn about the industry and consultatively sell solutions
- • Proven ability to manage challenging and demanding customers
- • Proven track record hitting monetary targets
- • Experience of selling training into sectors such as Legal, Professional Services or Finance is a distinct advantage
- • Excellent questioning, listening and rapport building skills
- • Ability to think creatively with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- • Excellent research skills and the ability to creating a successful pipeline of business
- • Confident consultatively selling both over the phone and face to face