Our client is looking for a Snr Account Executive to drive their ambitious but realistic growth plan in London and the Netherlands. The company is growing fast and there are ample opportunities for career progression and professional development. This role is located in London with the ability to work remotely two days a week.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Identify and target leads within key industries
- Meet or exceed sales and growth targets
- Collaborate with the SDR team to generate leads and fill a sales pipeline
- Demonstrate and present the platform to pre-qualified prospects
- Speedily respond to RFP's/RFI's, gathering information from multiple sources
- Collate accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for your assigned territory
- Grow the business in the UK and Netherlands
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts for a SaaS product
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing functions and the prospects
- Clear and positive communication style
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Commercially minded and a team player who can also work independently
- Understanding of sales methodologies ie. SPIN, Strategic Selling, Challenger or Target Sales
- 5-7 years successful sales experience in a SaaS sales environment
- Experience working with the BeneluxNetherlands market a must
- Educated to a degree level is preferable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map