Our client is committed to transforming the world of e-learning by creating intuitive, immersive, and impactful learning experiences using a variety of media products. With an ever-growing client base, our client is seeking a dedicated, proactive, and dynamic Client Relationship Director to join the team.Work with a dedicated, diverse, and passionate team that values collaboration and open communication.If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for e-learning and a proven track record in building and nurturing client relationships, please apply.This is a hybrid role working from the Greater London office several days a week.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Strategic Relationship Management: Cultivate, nurture, and expand our relationships with both existing and potential clients, ensuring their needs are met and expectations surpassed.
- Account Development: Identify opportunities for account growth and expansion, whilst ensuring service excellence and client retention.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, and Content Development to tailor solutions that meet unique client needs.
- Feedback Management: Act as the primary point of contact for key client feedback, ensuring that their insights inform our product and service enhancements.
- Market Awareness: Stay updated on the latest trends and challenges in the e-learning sector in the UK, ensuring that our offerings remain relevant and ahead of the curve.
- Reporting & Analysis: Monitor, report, and analyse client interaction metrics to inform decision-making and strategy development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proficiency in CRM tools and software.
- Strong commercial acuity with experience building robust commercial value propositions.
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret customer data to drive performance.
- Customer focussed, committed to building strong, long-standing relationships.
- Ability to rapidly pivot to changing customer requirements and opportunities.
- Ability to achieve challenging deadlines, working with stakeholders to gain commitment to action.
- Committed to sales and execution excellence with a strong work ethic, personal resilience, attention to detail and a collaborative approach.
- 2 or more years in a Client Relationship Director or Snr Account Manager role selling a bespoke learning product.
- A successful track record of consulting with and selling to senior LD and HR stakeholders
- Proven ability to achieve personal sales targets of at least 600K per annum
- Educated to a degree level is preferred.