A superb opportunity to join an award-winning team and company that produces high quality and engaging e-learning for a diverse range of clients across various subject matter. If you possess experience working in a fast-paced environment within digital learning, digital media or similar, managing multiple projects simultaneously then this could be the role for you! Hybrid, 1-3 days office based per week.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Collaborating with client-side and internal teams to deliver customised digital learning and other solutions to agreed timeframe, budget and quality requirements
- Ensuring that projects deliver against team and individual revenue targets
- Managing the design, development and delivery of digital learning projects
- Liaising with clients to ensure that project time, budget and quality targets are met
- Proactively building client relationships in conjunction with the sales, design and delivery teams
- Ensuring that quality levels are met and exceeded
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and scheduling project tasks and milestones within the relevant teams
- Commercial acumen; adept at understanding the business objectives and drivers of projects
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confident collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing bespoke digital learning andor multimedia production projects
- Proven creative approach to multimediaonline development and a broad technical understanding of technologies used in multimedia development
- Experience utilising Agile andor Waterfall project management methodologies
- Understanding of the eLearning design and scriptwriting process
- Project management qualifications e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall are an advantage but are not essential
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.