Learning Experience Designer
£35K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||Learning and development, Learning technologies|
Do you have a strong understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design theory in a fully blended environment? Do you understand and are passionate about the application of emerging learning technology and harnessing its power to deliver exceptional learner experience? Are you looking to test your skills in one of the worlds most respected global organisations?
If the answer was yes, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Input into the design of high-quality emerging learning technology platforms to meet complex stakeholder requirements
- Design blended learning programmes including video, eLearning and face-to-face training assets
- Consult with stakeholders to understand articulate and position effective learning solutions
- Propose effective methods and content to meet learning objectives across a complex organisation
- Collaborate with and lead projects with internal teams to scope the learning objectives and design learner pathways
- Work with subject matter experts to design effective learning interventions
- Act as a thought leader and promote best practice
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A degree in Psychology or Neuroscience is desirable
- Strong knowledge of and interest in all aspects of learning design, theory and digital learning technologies.
- Knowledge of and interest in all aspects of learning delivery and blended learning including e-learning, video and learning technology
- Deep understanding of learning theory, concepts and principles
- Ability to design high quality blended learning across all delivery mediums (digital e-learning, video face to face, facilitated)
- Proficient in developing learning using the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills