£35K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
Our client, a professional services firm is looking for a creative eLearning Developer to join their learning and development team.
In this role, you will be developing engaging digital learning solutions for internal staff.
- Design engaging digital and blended learning solutions that include video, voice-over, motion graphics and animation
- Utilise the Adobe Suite and authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Collaborate with internal SMEs
- Upload eLearning onto learning platform
- Create mobile learning content using HTML5
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an eLearning Developer or Digital Learning Developer role
- Experience of using authoring tools to create digital learning
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work in a team, share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort
- Strong organisation and time management skills