Project Management Lead
Competitive Salary + Benefits
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
|Role||Management and senior|
Our client is a successful digital learning provider currently looking for an enthusiastic Project Management Lead to manage and develop the digital learning team to deliver outstanding products and services to global organisations.
This role will require visits to the office twice a month.
- Lead and manage the project management team proficiently
- Ensure understanding of client needs and requirements to establish learning outcomes
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Provide reports on progress and manage budgets
- Collaborate with other leaders to ensure the smooth delivery of products and services
- Assess existing products and make recommendations where required
- Ensure projects are maintained to high quality standards
- Make recommendations or amendments to processes as required
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- Relevant education desirable
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience or equivalent and the management of a team of project managers
- Experience delivering successful projects on time and to budget
- Customer and stakeholder drives. A commercial mindset.
- A strong eye for detail
- The ability to forge relationships with credibility.
- A passion for digital learning
- Excellent communication and leadership skills