£45K-£60K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning and development consulting|
A truly fantastic opportunity for a personable and creative Learning Consultant to join a growing learning provider. You will scope and identify compelling learning solutions for a range of well-known clients, using your knowledge and skills to challenge and understand learning requirements, as well as being hands on with the design of blended learning solutions to ensure they meet requirements. If you want to join an award-winning, energetic and collaborative team who have a passion for providing innovative learning solutions and transforming talent, then this could be the role for you!
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Conduct workshops with clients to understand their challenges and learning requirements
- Consult with clients to understand their vision and respectfully challenge to ensure a suitable learning solution is created
- Take ownership of the project, leading the design of the learning solution
- Create world-class hybrid learning and engagement experiences for clients around the world
- Produce storyboards and scripts in preparation for content development
- Collaborate with associates to apply storytelling techniques using video, animation and graphic design to help create learning solutions with an impact
- Facilitate Train the Trainer sessions for internal L&D teams within client’s organisations
- Ad-hoc facilitation of classroom based training and virtual training workshops to clients
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, of high quality and to agreed budget
- Analyse the data to ensure the learning is having the desired impact
- Positive, forward-thinking and approachable
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to confidently consult with clients
- Ability to design engaging learning solutions on a variety of complex topics, including D&I and employee wellbeing
- Knowledgeable in the latest learning methodologies
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work within agreed timelines
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Learning Consultant role, or similar
- Significant experience of consulting with external clients throughout the full learning design lifecycle
- Experience of designing training workshops for virtual and face-to-face delivery
- Experience of project managing the creation of the learning solution from end-to-end
- An understanding of what can be achieved through digital learning and the ability to discuss with clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Engaging, empowering and accelerating individuals, groups and organisations to facilitate their optimal change journey in a sustainable way that positively affects performance. Building individual resilience and organisational agility during episodic and continuous change.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Develop L&D capability
Keeping L&D’s capabilities current and future-ready.