Are you a digitally and commercially savvy L&D expert looking to take the next career step with an international provider of innovative and technology-enabled learning solutions? Winning the trust of discerning clients and translating their vision into innovative learning experiences, this outstanding opportunity is tailor-made for an L&D specialist with a deep understanding of how technology can enable learning and behavioural change.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Consult and engage with multiple clients, understanding their learning and organisational challenges
- Facilitate, design, consult, project manage whilst providing thought leadership throughout
- Help to develop bespoke consulting processes and tools
- Working with senior level stakeholders and advocates, both externally and internally
- Bring insight to clients on the benefits and limitations of particular learning approaches
- Provide professional advice on ways in which to measure the impact of learning
- Using a range of consulting tools, help new and existing clients to collaborate and engage
- Lead bid teams in response to RFP and RFIs to ensure successful outcomes
- Liaise and communicate confidently with a range of internal and external stakeholders and decision makers
- Understand the learning technology solutions needed to execute client visions
- Oversee the design of complex solutions and learning frameworks, implementing plans and methods of delivery
- Create solutions using the companies suit of services, products and platforms
- Proven ability to scope and create high value, complex learning and learning technology projects
- Managing, coaching and leading on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to translate client visions into successful learning experiences
- Strong consulting skills within an L&D setting
- Excellent influencing and presenting skills to senior level decision makers
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management at senior level
- Several years of experience consulting within learning and development, learning technology and blended learning, ideally including VR and AR
- Proven track record of successfully scoping and creating innovative, bespoke learning solutions to clients harnessing digital learning and technology
- Experience of leading or contributing to complex LD bids
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.
Building a culture of coaching where coaching is available at all levels of the organisation. Developing the skills of, and providing support to, leaders and managers to coach individuals and groups.