£25K-£30K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning content development|
An excellent opportunity for an LMS Administrator to join a well-established business within the health sector. You work alongside a team of L&D Administrators and E-Learning Developers, to deliver engaging eLearning to internal members of staff. You will be responsible for the administration and coordination of the organisation’s Learning Management System (LMS).
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Administer and coordinate the company's Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provide support to learners, acting as a first point of contact for any user queries
- Liaise with LMS supplier regarding any support or technical issues
- Collate L&D KPI’s and compliance metrics, prepare reports for auditors
- Upload learning courses onto the LMS and test to ensure they work efficiently
- Run reports to monitor course take up and learner engagement
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure that the mandatory learning is assigned to new starts and that the required learning is scheduled during their induction
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style
- Good IT knowledge with proven capability in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System, e.g. Cornerstone, Totara
- 1-2 years of experience within an LMS Administrator role or equivalent
- Experience of administering an LMSLXP
- Experience of administering a Cornerstone LMS is desirable
- LD related qualifications are desirable but not essential
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.