Learning Experience Designer (12 month FTC)
c£42K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning content development|
Are you a creative and forward-thinking learning experience designer who is looking to support the creation of digital learning solutions with a range of interactive scenario-based learning content? If so, this might be the role for you! Within this role you will be working closely with internal teams and senior management to analyse and identify learning needs and requirements and transform this into engaging digital learning modules. This role will require travel into the office in Yorkshire or London twice a week, with flexibility for remote working three days a week.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Produce detailed storyboards and write the copy for the learning
- Design and develop eLearning, video, and game-based learning using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to understand their learning needs
- Evaluate learning content and continuously ensure that requirements and learning needs are met
- Keep up to date with the latest learning technologies and incorporate these in the learning offering
- Coordinating the delivery of learning content ensuring all courses and programmes are on the LMS platform, accurately and of high quality
- Proficient in using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Ispring or Adapt
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Great attention to detail with excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge in using Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Profound knowledge of using LMS systems e.g., Totara or Moodle
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Digital Learning Designer role or similar, with a knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the emerging digital learning technologies
- a qualification within Graphic Design or similar is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Gathering, verifying, adding meaning to, organising and sharing information/resources to serve a defined learning- or performance-related purpose. Using digital tools and non-digital /manual techniques to achieve this.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Ensuring resources are available for improving performance, tagging and placing them within the context of the workflow and need as an output of performance consulting, the information architecture and learning solution design.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.