£30K-£35K Basic Salary
An awesome opportunity has arisen with a multi-award-winning digital blended learning solution provider, who provides consultancy and platform implementation support to various clients, across several industry-leading learning management systems. They are looking for an LMS Specialist to become a key member of the team to develop and roll out new global Learning Management Systems (LMS), ongoing virtual training and build client relations.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Consulting with trainers and facilitators to redesign training materials for delivery in a virtual environment and assist with session production
- Maintain and support with client learning management systems, including upkeep of each site, configuration, course updates, enrolment management, reports, and other tasks a client may request assistance with
- Take a lead role managing the support helpdesk, responding to requests within SLA and providing support and assistance to our clients
- Assist with tender and RFQ submissions for new business and continued project work
- Attending and leading meetings with clients and platform providers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge on virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Adobe Connect, Teams
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise workload.
- Strong knowledge of up-and-coming technology trends
- Passionate about supporting other team members to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the LMS industry, LMS platforms and its surrounding standards
- Strong technical background including troubleshooting, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Educated to a degree level is desirable
- Certifications in relevant areas are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.