Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and implement their organisational marketing strategy and the creation of content to increase brand awareness and maximise their presence in the EdTech space. You will manage various strategies and campaigns as well as regular marketing activity to ensure delivery through appropriate channels. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast growing EdTech company, focusing on the UK market.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Develop marketing and content plans and social media campaigns to support existing company strategies.
- Design, implement and monitor marketing strategies and social media campaigns to drive business development.
- Analyse campaign data to identify audiences and assess effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Client relationship and sales teams to create regular communication plans. (Videos, newsletters, webinar and forums)
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for blog posts, case studies articles and newsletters.
- Manage and develop relationships with partners and associates and identify opportunities for joint marketing and communication activities.
- Management and administration of company marketing systems and accounts, to maximise business impact, and ensuring we are compliant with GDPR and Privacy regulations.
- Provide training and support for other users of company marketing systems as required.
- Ability to work in an autonomous and self-directed manner.
- Ability to collaborate across various teams and groups.
- Strong written and verbal English.
- Strong copywriting skills with a clear, impactful style.
- Understanding of SEO processes and practice.
- B2B marketing experience preferably with a Saas offering.
- LD or EdTech experience is desirable.
- A degree in Marketing is highly desirable