We're on the hunt for a seasoned Product Marketing Executive to take centre stage in positioning our clients cutting-edge L&D products and services! The ideal candidate will bring a proven track record in product marketing, a solid understanding of the learning and development industry and the ability to execute effective marketing strategies. Your expertise will be the driving force behind the success story of their offerings. If you're ready to contribute your expertise to their dynamic team, we'd love to hear from you!
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Collaborate with the product development team to articulate features, benefits, and unique selling points
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies in alignment with overall business goals
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market plans for new product launches
- Craft compelling marketing collateral, including product messaging, website content, and presentations
- Provide business development, sales, and success teams with tools and training for effective product communication
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches and ongoing market support
- Design and execute product marketing campaigns to generate awareness, leads, and engagement
- Utilize a mix of online and offline channels to maximize reach and impact
- Proficient in strategic thinking and effective problem-solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong copywriting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate efficiently within cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools and analytics platforms
- Possesses a creative mindset and a sharp awareness of market trends
- Proven experience withing the LD sector or a related industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Product Marketing related role
- Possession of a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Strategy and operations
Marketing and communications
Creating, communicating and delivering messages for L&D and learning solutions that demonstrate value for the business and its people, in support of a learning culture that encourages engagement of all parties.