A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled L&D professional to join a growing, award-winning software provider specialising in managing training. In this role, you’ll collaborate with the Managing Director to create and deliver the vision of the product. You will manage the Product team, liaising with the DevOps and leadership teams ensuring the product goals are aligned with the direction of the company. 1 day per week in Lancaster office.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Ability to utilise user research, data and help to identify future opportunities
- Ensure the product vision is communicated consistently, keeping everyone aligned with direction and progress
- Provide timely feedback and reports on any product changes
- Ensure the delivery of the Product roadmap, making sure it’s within budget and on-time
- Undertake performance management and reviews of employees when required
- Comfortable engaging in technical and non-technical conversations
- Strong analytical qualities with the ability to use data-driven metrics
- Ability to persuade and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and delivering a learning product roadmap is highly advantageous
- Previous experience of managing a team, department or product, ensuring business results achieved
- Managing SaaS Product in a B2B environment is advantageous
- Certifications in relevant areas are desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Performance and impact
Measuring individual and team performance against valid and reliably defined performance outcomes at both formative (during the programme) and summative stages (when the programme has been completed).
Leveraging data-enabled decisions to improve people and organisational performance.
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Structuring a programme of support and guidance to members of the organisation via mentoring. Supporting development and application of skills by others to help people build successful mentoring relationships.
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map