An outstanding opportunity with a world-leading digital learning provider, for a dynamic and creative commercial leader to manage the organisation’s commercial learning direction. Your role will be to lead the learning content strategy and roadmap, overseeing the delivery of a wide range of digital learning solutions ensuring they meet the needs of customers.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage and drive the eLearning strategy and road map, ensuring it has the desired impact and reaches the financial goals
- Responsible for directly managing all business operations, driving all business development activity to increase revenue
- Oversee the design and development of eLearning, working closely with SMEs
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure there is an excellent awareness of the eLearning offered
- Provide line management, leadership and focus for the content team
- Manage budgets and financial reporting
- Commercially astute and opportunity driven
- Leadership skills with a focus on integrity, excellence and teamwork
- Passionate about learning outcomes and results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage successful relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Strong knowledge of current learning technologies in the market
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
- Highly experienced in a Head of Learning or LD management role with a commercial learning offering
- Proven experience managing and growing a successful enterprise
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map