Instructional Designer – Japanese Speaking
|Location||Outside the UK, Tokyo|
|Work hours||Full time|
We’re looking for an Instructional Designer who is fluent in both verbal and written English and Japanese communications.
You’ll be responsible for the design and development of effective learning materials for a financial services organisation, based in Tokyo.
- Partner with the business to deliver consistent impactful learning
- Work on world-class learning experiences that drive results
- Work across a range of learning experiences including: engaging presentations, instructor led training (ILT), job aids and eLearning amongst others
- Use your understanding of adult learning theory to design and develop internal and external client focussed materials
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Relevant educational achievements will be advantageous
- Experience designing training within a financial services organisation is desirable
- Experience using eLearning development tools including Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or others are desirable
- Experience creating training for onboarding, product knowledge and software subject matter
- Understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese