Senior Account Director - Pushing the Boundaries in Bespoke Learning
£45K-£65K basic salary + £75K-£95K OTE
|Role||Sales and marketing|
|Work hours||full time|
You may have worked with companies who offer bespoke learning, but I can assure you, you’ve never worked for a company like this. Do you dream of selling solutions with no boundaries, no costing restrictions, nothing holding you back? In this position, the world is your oyster! Your journey selling bespoke digital learning solutions will start with a blank piece of paper and end with an explosion of virtual reality, gamification, and everything else the client desires.
An opportunity you will not want to miss!
- Your role will be to take clients through a journey of digital excitement
- You will understand needs, explore ideas, and create bespoke, digital solutions that exceed all client expectations
- You will fully understand every element of gamification, microlearning, virtual reality and be proud to represent a next generation learning management system
- Whether clients are looking for a blended, fully digital or mobile learning opportunity, you will be able to create this for them
- You’ll be working with the best of the best in terms of digital creation – designers, developers, graphics, video producers and many more!
- You’ll be working with an extremely talented team of lead generators and marketers; however, you’ll have fantastic opportunities to develop your own opportunities too.
- As a natural relationship builder, you will work closely with clients to maintain a close relationship and continue to suggest innovative bespoke solutions that they may not even know they need!
- The more qualifications you can boast about, the better! Whether this is just keeping yourself qualified and up to date with latest industry developments or studying towards a Level 7 CIPD we want to hear about it!
- Driving licence is beneficial
- Undergraduate degree, Post grad degree, studying on the side? All of these are great, yet none are essential
- You’ll fully immerse yourself in this champion company, live and breathe their culture and represent them in the best light at every opportunity
- Work closely with every team, client and acquaintance whilst selling these powerhouse solutions
- You’ll have been creating bespoke, digital, solutions for at least 3 years and be comfortable hitting the ground running
- With unlimited resources, hitting your sales targets won’t be a problem, but proven experience hitting numbers from £600K-£1.5mil will be required
- Pitches, presentations and bid writing will be a key part of your current role and something you wish to continue doing
- You’ll be able to explain bespoke projects you’ve won and created and how you achieved such greatness!
- Creation is key when turning imagination into reality, and with unlimited boundaries, your creative mind will be in its element
- Persuasion and encouragement is sometimes needed when exploring options with clients. Change isn’t always easy, but with your help the transition will just seem right!
- You’ll have to confidence to challenge significant decision makers, which won’t be too difficult as your solution will sell itself!
- Relationship building and customer service are key elements in your typical sales role, but as this isn’t your typical sales role, these will be factors you live and breathe by
- Having worked in a homebased capacity before, you’ll be motivated and coordinated to manage your own workload and diary effortlessly