Digital Learning Designer
£25K-£30K Basic Salary
Are you a positive and creative individual with amazing writing skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
You will have the opportunity to utilise your creative skills and inventive ideas to produce engaging training scripts and storyboards for global clients. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the client’s offices across the UK and in Europe.
- Compose engaging training scripts on a variety of complex subjects
- Collaborate with subject-matter-experts to gain a broader understanding of the subject matter
- Liaise with graphic design team to create storyboards for animation and game features of the eLearning
- Attend client meetings to understand the client’s requirements and to ensure the production of accurate and engaging content
- Strong academic background/degree calibre, in order to work with complex subject matter
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a learning design role
- Experience of using writing skills in a professional capacity
- Excellent analytical skills, in order to effectively understand a client’s requirements
- Ability to formulate innovative ideas and produce creative written content
- German or French language skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills