£30K-£35K Basic Salary
|Location||Southeast, near Reading|
Our well-established client has an exciting opportunity for an Instructional Designer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the instructional design of highly engaging learning content for both face-to-face training and eLearning.
- Collaborate with subject-matter-experts, scope the learner journey and analyse to fully understand customers’ needs
- Write detailed scripts and manuals for both eLearning and training workshops
- Design engaging learning content, course materials and workbooks
- Work closely with Graphic Designer and eLearning Developer to create content
- Review all deliverables to ensure the content is of high quality
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Instructional Design role
- Experience of writing high quality storyboards and scripts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable time management, organisational and planning skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Organised self-starter with an enthusiastic “can-do” approach