£35K-£42K Basic Salary (Pro Rat'd)
|Job type||Contract6 Month Fixed-Term-Contract|
An excellent opportunity to work for a very worthwhile third sector organisation! You will be responsible for the design of digital learning content, as well as face-to-face training which will be delivered in organisations all over the UK.
The contract is for 6 months, with the potential to go permanent.
- Design engaging digital learning content and training courses which will be delivered to external clients
- Liaise with SMEs to understand the learning requirements
- Scope a suitable learning solution, storyboard and plan engaging digital content
- Write effective copy, instructional design text and video scripts
- Identify, evaluate and integrate learning technologies to support the learning content where needed
- 2 years’ or more experience in an Instructional Designer or Learning Designer role
- Experience of designing training on soft skill or behavioural skills
- Ability to work in an Agile manner
- Innovative and creative in producing ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline is beneficial but not essential