Digital Learning Developer
£28K-£35K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
We are looking for a super-duper, creative and enthusiastic Digital Learning Developer! This is an excellent opportunity join an innovative, fast-growing agency!
You will be responsible for creating digital learning resources focusing on improving learner’s performance. This role requires a creative individual with a passion for design, who’s not afraid to try out new technologies!
- Create digital content for learning purposes, including films and animation
- Edit film content using Adobe Premier Pro
- Create custom animations using Adobe After Effects
- Attend meetings with clients to understand their learning requirements
- Collaborate with Learning Consultants to scope learner pathways
- Ensure content is produced on time and to budget
- Work on multiple projects at one time and communicate with others effectively
- Learning technology, multimedia, film or media related qualifications are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Digital Learning Developer role. Graduates with examples of work/portfolios will be considered too!
- Experience of using video editing software
- Experience of using the Adobe Suite
- Experience of liaising with stakeholders regarding learning requirements is desirable
- Creative flair with the desire to challenge yourself
- Ability to understand diverse subjects quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly Premier Pro and After Effects