A brilliant opportunity to join a thriving scale-up organisation, with the opportunity to nurture its culture as it grows and help shape the way people are supported within the business through effective coaching and learning.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Collaborate with People Team members to nurture the culture in areas such as wellbeing, leadership, team health and high-performance and development
- Provide 1:1 coaching to employees to support them in succeeding within the business
- Support employees wellbeing
- Champion the feedback and development philosophy
- Work with wider people team to provide leaders with the tools they need to facilitate high quality leadership
- Develop and implement new frameworks to help the culture scale
- Utilise data to make informed decisions to scope out suitable coaching and learning solutions
- Use Agile methodology when creating and delivering coaching plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with employees
- Knowledgeable in a ranging of coaching methods
- Ability to ask questions and familiarise yourself with the unknown
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- A proven track record of providing high-quality coaching
- Experienced in creating learning programs and resources to support company culture and employee wellbeing
- Knowledgeable in various coaching approaches and able to experiment to achieve positive outcomes.
- Recognised coaching qualifications e.g. AC, ICF or EMCC
- A CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential Level 3 or 5
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Develop continuous learning skills
Supporting individuals to develop self-directed and self-managed learning skills to drive independent, collaborative and networked learning (includes informally, formally, personally, professionally and in the workplace).
Building a culture of coaching where coaching is available at all levels of the organisation. Developing the skills of, and providing support to, leaders and managers to coach individuals and groups.
Structuring a programme of support and guidance to members of the organisation via mentoring. Supporting development and application of skills by others to help people build successful mentoring relationships.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.