CRM Developer & Support Analyst
C£25K Basic Salary+ Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
A unique opportunity to join an organisation with a truly socially valuable mission. You will to help develop learning technology making a genuine difference in the health sector and benefiting us all.
You will join a great working environment with an established organisation supporting sales and operations teams with the tools to build long lasting customer relationships.
- Ownership of all CRM related issues and liaison with in house technical and external partner teams for resolution.
- Supporting integration and development of the CRM system
- Providing business information and customer insight data
- Working with end-users to gather requirements, map and develop processes
- Specify and deliver timely enhancements to the existing CRM solution
- Work closely with the in-house developers and delivery partners
- Provide operational support of our cloud infrastructure
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
- Relevant education is advantageous
- Good understanding of business intelligence solutions such as MSSQL & PowerBI
- Previous experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS/O365
- Demonstrable experience working with Microsoft Dynamics in both an operational and development environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to manage multiple changing priorities