Are you a highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills? Have you coordinated large scale learning programmes and learning solutions? If so, keep reading… Our client is seeking a Client Services Programme Manager to join their Client Delivery Team. This role will focus on ensuring all learning programmes for clients are delivered efficiently. You will be responsible for coordinating the learning workshops, enrolling learners, organising client meetings and training sessions, as well as managing the team calendar and training schedule. This is a hybrid role with travel required into the London office 1-2 times a week.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage a group of EMEA clients
- Plan and manage the rollout, delivery, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clients’ development programmes globally
- Support clients by providing excellent customer service with the goal of client retention, re-sign and expansion
- Create, update and maintain projects plans on the operational systems, to ensure all programmes are delivered on time, within budget and of high quality
- Manage and report on financials and profitability
- Collect client’s post-course feedback and communicate to project teams to make improvements
- Approachable with superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with an analytical minded approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently and have a strong attention to detail
- A self-motivated, approachable individual who uses their initiative and works well independently and within a team
- Strong commercial acumen to support decision making and programme management
- Positive and pro-active with a can-do attitude with the ability to take accountability for work
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Client Services, Programme Manager or Senior Learning Coordinator role, with focus on providing high quality customer service to large clients
- Experience of providing high quality client relationship management or programme management in the Learning Development or commercial training space
- Experience of using online project management systems to track and report on programme administration and profitability
- Qualifications in project management are desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.