Learning Experience Designer (12 Month FTC)
|Location||Yorkshire and the Humber|
A brilliant opportunity to join a UK-leading brand! As a Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of multiple digital learning projects, liaising with stakeholders across the business to identify the learning requirements and collaborating with internal team members to build innovative digital learning content.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Lead the design of engaging digital learning content for a variety of subject matters, including technical and behavioural
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to understand their learning needs
- Produce detailed storyboards and write the copy for the learning
- Design and develop eLearning, video and game-based learning using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Work closely with the production team to incorporate multimedia in the learning
- Keep up to date with the latest learning technologies and incorporate these in the learning offering
- Work on multiple projects at one time and communicate with others effectively
- Ensure content is produced on time, to a high quality and within budget
- Proficient in using authoring tools such as Articulate 360 and Rise
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders and to internal teams
- Great attention to detail with excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge in using Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Illustrator and InDesign
- 4-5 years experience within a Learning Experience Designer, Instructional Designer, Digital Learning Designer role or similar
- Experience of consulting with stakeholders about their learning requirements
- Experience of carrying out instructional design processes and creating clear scripts and storyboards
- Qualifications in instructional design or learning technologies are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Gathering, verifying, adding meaning to, organising and sharing information/resources to serve a defined learning- or performance-related purpose. Using digital tools and non-digital /manual techniques to achieve this.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.